|Fatal error: Class 'usuarios' not found in C:\<obfuscated>\radtest\login.php on line 39|
I can't get any other reference to usuarios in all php files of the project, could you help me point the mistake?
|2013-03-16 18:00:31 - In reply to message 1 from Fred|
|Delete the line number 39, please report the error.|
|2013-03-16 20:55:03 - In reply to message 2 from Jorge Prado|
|Ok, the code is no more giving back an error, but the app says 'El usuario no existe' as the credentials are well in the table I check as 'Es seguridad'.|
Passwords are coded with the mysql password function, I hope this is the right method...
This made me wonder about the request that could have been processed and add log in datamanager->consulta, then I see you don't try using the password crypted value. So, it could be a good idea, anyway, I must choose another solution for this time as I am too short in time. I will try it again later as I find it promising. It will be still more interesting if you extrat all labels in a config file (using something like $_LABELS['page.labelkey'] in the code). This will allow a rapid localization (I'm french for instance and if I can manage foreing words in the code, it's not the case of final users...).
Thank's again for your work,
|2013-03-17 03:11:44 - In reply to message 3 from Fred|
|if I understand you use a function in MySQL to encrypt password field in the table then the alternative would encrypt the string entered by the user using the DataManager.|
This would be the login.php file with the modification to work as you need.
$usuario = $_POST["user"];
$clave = $_POST["clave"];
$objsecur = $dc->tablas[$GLOBALS["tablasecur"]];
//USING GLOBAL OBJECT CONNECTION
//convert the entered password to an encrypted string that is returned by
//mysql, md5 put only for example, but it is not
//recommended to use md5 and that use Windows as OS and I can not use the
//mysql funcion ENCRIPT()
$cript_password =$objDataManager->fetch_array($objDataManager->consulta("SELECT md5(\"".$clave."\")"));
$clave = $cript_password;
$err="Wrong User or password ";