PHP Classes

Call to undefined function

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP ONVIF  >  All threads  >  Call to undefined function  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Call to undefined function
Summary:error on try to run code
Author:Anderson Sandri
Date:2013-04-05 16:12:14
Update:2013-07-10 12:39:11

1. Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anderson Sandri Anderson Sandri - 2013-04-05 16:12:14
When I try to run the test.php show error:

[05-Apr-2013 15:12:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\class.ponvif.php on line 564

2. Re: Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Lorenzo Toscano Lorenzo Toscano - 2013-04-09 15:50:40 - In reply to message 1 from Anderson Sandri
Hi Anderson,

that error means that you don't have curl extension installed.

It's important to install php CURL extension. For example on a debian/linux environment:

apt-get install php5-curl

Check also http://www.squidoo.com/onvif-programming-revealed

Lorenzo

3. Re: Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anderson Sandri Anderson Sandri - 2013-04-10 22:05:20 - In reply to message 2 from Lorenzo Toscano
Ok, thanks. Now is working. I runned your test.php and show this: Array ( ) Media url: Device url: Ptz url: Array ( [major] => 0 [minor] => 0 ) Array ( [Fault] => malformed ) Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) GotoPreset executed successfully

Can you explain better how to use this code? I'm new in php code. Thanks

4. Re: Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Lorenzo Toscano Lorenzo Toscano - 2013-04-15 16:23:02 - In reply to message 3 from Anderson Sandri
Hi,
if possible, send me ip address and account data of your camera. I'll try on my side.

Lorenzo

5. Re: Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Soltani Maamoun Soltani Maamoun - 2013-04-29 11:49:41 - In reply to message 4 from Lorenzo Toscano
Hello M. Lorenzo

I have the same response (Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) GotoPreset executed successfully )
when executing test.php can you help me please.

Maamoun

6. Re: Call to undefined function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jevgenij Jevgenij - 2013-07-10 12:39:11 - In reply to message 5 from Soltani Maamoun
Hello M. Lorenzo,
The same with me.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\localhost\www\Camtube\classes\PonvifClass.php on line 494
Array ( ) Media url: Device url: Ptz url: Array ( [major] => 0 [minor] => 0 ) Array ( [Fault] => malformed ) Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) Array ( ) GotoPreset executed successfully

I have remote ONVIF IP camera, so i can't check this class in the local (with camera) network. Think it's port problem. So, what port number should be open?
Thank you.