PHP Classes

wasted my time, got error.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Database Pagination  >  All threads  >  wasted my time, got error.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:wasted my time, got error.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Frank DeCicco
Date:2013-05-14 05:12:55
Update:2013-05-14 07:54:28

Frank DeCicco rated this package as follows:

Utility: Bad
Consistency: Insufficient
Examples: Bad

1. wasted my time, got error.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Frank DeCicco Frank DeCicco - 2013-05-14 05:12:55
wasted my time, got error. Why do people do this, publish stuff that does not work and waste other people time. if you cant do it well, dont do it at all.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1327 Undeclared variable: PAGE_LIMIT' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\db_Pagination1\pagination.class.php:124 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\db_Pagination1\pagination.class.php(124): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\db_Pagination1\index.php(17): pagination->result() #2 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\db_Pagination1\pagination.class.php on line 124

2. Re: wasted my time, got error.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ron Darby Ron Darby - 2013-05-14 07:54:28 - In reply to message 1 from Frank DeCicco
Hi Frank

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have fixed this in that I forgot to set a page limit default and left the constant PAGE_LIMIT that I was using in.

I might add, that if you can't read an error message, you shouldn't be doing anything php related either.