PHP Classes

Save whole page

Recommend this page to a friend!

ListWiki  >  All threads  >  Save whole page  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Save whole page
Summary:Is it possible to save the whol epage as html file
Author:Dietmar Bückart
Date:2014-04-01 23:16:00
Update:2014-04-03 09:20:56

1. Save whole page   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dietmar Bückart Dietmar Bückart - 2014-04-01 23:16:00
I would like to get a wiki page via curl and save it including the pictures and needed js-files as FireFox would do when you save a page in complete website mode.
Is it possible to extend the class to be able to do that?

2. Re: Save whole page   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shenbaga Prasanna Shenbaga Prasanna - 2014-04-02 07:57:56 - In reply to message 1 from Dietmar Bückart
You mean like a crawler? I made this class to get the HTML contents and parse it for textual content. Thing you said can be realized. Write a class to download a given file using CURL, first. Then get the HTML content using CURL. Use PHP_DOM and get all "img" tags. Find the source of "img" tags and download them. Likewise download everything you want.

3. Re: Hi VIswa   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ashok Dev Ashok Dev - 2014-04-02 16:03:10 - In reply to message 2 from Shenbaga Prasanna
Hi Viswa,
I like your approach and coding style. Very impressed by your linkedin profile.
I might need your support for one of startup.
Can you mail me with your details at ashdev805 at google email.
Waiting to contact you .
thanks
Ravi
USA

4. Re: Save whole page   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shenbaga Prasanna Shenbaga Prasanna - 2014-04-03 09:20:56 - In reply to message 3 from Ashok Dev
I am sorry. I think you sent this message on the wrong thread. There is no vishwa in this thread I guess.