PHP Classes

Bulk Mail SMTP

Recommend this page to a friend!

MIME E-mail message sending  >  All threads  >  Bulk Mail SMTP  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Bulk Mail SMTP
Summary:Sending mass emails personalized + SMTP auth
Author:Barbara motta
Date:2011-08-24 23:43:48
Update:2012-02-12 15:33:27

1 - 10   11 - 14  

11. Re: Bulk Mail SMTP   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2011-08-26 03:05:47 - In reply to message 10 from Barbara motta
If you are using ReplacePart function, that should not happen because the new message body part replaces the old.

I suspect you are using functions to add new parts instead of replacing the old ones.

12. Re: Bulk Mail SMTP   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Barbara motta Barbara motta - 2011-08-29 14:01:12 - In reply to message 11 from Manuel Lemos
I tried to use the ReplacePart function, but the message comes with missing parts, like if I send a personalized link, this part need be id changed for each recipient, I send:
abilityweb.com.br/esppacoalpha/site ...
I receive:
abilityweb.com.br/esppacoalpha/site ...

I using HTML. So:
Before recipients loop:

$message= $this->corpo; $email_message->CreateQuotedPrintableHTMLPart($message,"",$text_part);
$email_message->AddHTMLPart($text_part);

In the loop
Here are many functions to change something for each recipient...
$corpo = str_replace('href="', 'href="'.ENDERECO_SITE.substr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 0, strrpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],"/")).'/link.php?mlm_id='.$this->mlm_id.'&nvi_id='.$nvi_id.'&link=', $corpo);

$email_message->CreateQuotedPrintableHTMLPart($email_message->WrapText($message),"",$recipient_text_part);
$email_message->ReplacePart($text_part,$recipient_text_part);

So, I don't know what part i'm worng

13. Re: Bulk Mail SMTP   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2011-08-31 05:03:56 - In reply to message 12 from Barbara motta
Well those pages you mentioned are returning not found errors.

Anyway, you are sending HTML messages instead of text messages. HTML should be composed as multipart alternative messages, or else the messages may get filtered.

Anyway, that may not be your problem. I would need to see what is coming.

14. Re: Bulk Mail SMTP   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Barbara motta Barbara motta - 2011-09-01 10:09:25 - In reply to message 13 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks so much, I found the answer, is just because I'm using the WrapText activated.
Thanks for everything, it's working now!

1 - 10   11 - 14