PHP Classes

Why can't I use my domain for my email account?

Recommend this page to a friend!

Top level forums  >  Site  >  Features  >  Why can't I use my domain for my...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Why can't I use my domain for my...
Summary:I'm getting an error message
Author:David Spencer
Date:2014-01-14 22:36:04
Update:2014-01-18 19:41:07

1. Why can't I use my domain for my...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of David Spencer David Spencer - 2014-01-15 01:31:23
When I first learned of this website, I used one of my throw-away yahoo email addresses. Now that I've found that I like it (and have signed up for a Premium membership), I'd like to use my professional email address. However, when I go to change it, I receive this message:

The server of this e-mail address is not delivering messages sent to that mailbox.

No other emailers have this issue. What's the deal?

2. Re: Why can't I use my domain for my...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-01-15 01:36:24 - In reply to message 1 from David Spencer
Sometimes it may be that the mail server address of your domain is detected as spam trap. But may also be a false positive. Please send a message from that address to info at phpclasses.org . If you do not get a reply in 24 hours, please mail again from your Yahoo account.

3. Re: Why can't I use my domain for my...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of David Spencer David Spencer - 2014-01-16 19:23:41 - In reply to message 1 from David Spencer
I sent an email yesterday. Perhaps you haven't seen it yet?

-- Dave

4. Re: Why can't I use my domain for my...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-01-18 19:41:07 - In reply to message 3 from David Spencer
Just FYI, there is an issue with the mail server of your domain. I mailed you privately with the details.