This class is meant to validate data entered in forms.
It provides 11 types of validation. To specify a field to validate it requires the field name and, in some cases, other arguments.
The class will return false if the validation failed.
Validator has support to check if a field is or has:
- filled in
- of specified length (<, >, >=, <=, =)
- a valid email
- a string equal in string value to another field
- a string between two values (string length)
- an integer of specified value (<, >, >=, <=, =)
- an integer between two values
- only alphabetic characters
- only alphanumeric characters
- a date of specified format
||Not sure (58%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.