This class is meant to create hash strings that are used as keys to store private data.
The hash strings and the private data are stored in a database table so it can verified securely only on the server side. This capability can be for instance to prevent link stealing.
You may construct an hash string from:
- Session id of the user
- Private data of the server
- Private data of the web site
- An item to check
- Timestamp of a query
- A maximum number of accesses
- A maximum duration
Next, in another page, the class can check whether the hash is valid by passing as parameter in the UL, depending on:
- The item to check
- The session id of the user
- The private data of the server
- The private data of the Web site
- The moment when the has was saved in database
- The moment and the number of the access
|There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
||Applications that use this class
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.