This class is meant to read and write configuration files in the .ini format.
It provides features like:
- Load and save ini style configuration files
- Optional automatic synchronization by updating the file after each change of a key value
- Protected mode for securing your sensitive data from being accessed directly from the Web
- Supports for sections
- Add and remove key value pairs
- Add and remove sections
- Easy and well documented API
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.
||ConfigMagik-API Documentation as one single HTML-file