This class uses a database table to keep track of several statistics about the users online of a site.
- Uses a MySql as backend
- Determines a new visitor based on IP address and session id
- Supports different modes of detect a new visitor
- Keep track of the maximum number of users that were online since it is started
- Creates the statistics table on demand. There is no need to use phpmyadmin or other program to initialize the database table.
- The class methods are completely documented within the class code comments
||Not sure (50.0%)
||Not sure (43.8%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.