This package is meant to manage the registration of users of a site and restrict the access to the site pages to registered users.
The main features that it provides are:
- User login authentication verification
- New site member user registration
- Remember login information
- Account activation by sending a verification e-mail to the member address
- Page access restriction to site member users
- Forgotten password recovery by sending a message with a new password member e-mail address
- multi language message reporting
- level based page access destriction
- A new feature (since 1.7) is the ability to store the users profile data in the database.
- Since version 1.8: Access levels and a simple admin panel
The class uses MySQL to store the member users information and PHP sessions to keep track of the authenticated users.
The package comes with example scripts to demonstrate all the main features
||Access user Class
||Site user registration and page access restriction
|All time users:
|All time rank:
What is the best PHP users admin panel class?
Create an admin panel to manage user accounts
User access module
User access module written in pure php
Prize: One downloadable copy of PHPEd
|Site pages access restriction to authenticated users is common need that many Web applications have, for which there are many solutions. However, there are very few that provide a complete set of features that most application developers need to include.
This class provides a complete site membership management solution, that not only provides restriction of access to site pages to site users, but also includes other not less important features such as member registration with e-mail address verification and credentials recovery for users that forget their user names and passwords, all in a generic package that can be used by many types of sites.
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.