This class can manage a shopping cart composed of products being sold to customers with records stored in a MySQL database.
The shopping cart item details are stored in session variables. Such details include product identifiers, product quantities, customer identifiers and e-mail addresses.
The information of the available products and the customer records are stored in a MySQL database.
The class can:
- Add items to the cart given the product identifier
- Check whether a given product is available
- Check whether a customer already has database records
- Retrieve the details of products added to the cart
- Remove or update the quantity of a product in the cart
||Not sure (58.0%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.