This class is a wrapper to access Firebird databases.
- Establish database connections
- Execute simple queries
- Execute SELECT queries restrict the range of rows that a query returns to perform pagination
- Retrieve query result rows as arrays
- Retrieve query result BLOB field values
- Manage transactions
- Verify the syntax of n INSERT query to determine whether it is valid
- Check if a table or a table field exists
- Retrieve the next sequence value associated to table
- Retrieve the time and date of the database server
The code and the comments are in Portuguese.
|There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.
||Source class fbclass