This class can be used as a wrapper to access MySQL databases.
It is a simplification of another class also made available in this site.
- Establish MySQL database server connections
- Execute SELECT queries given the list of fields, tables and search conditions, join fields
- Retrieve the SELECT query result column names and result rows as arrays
- Execute INSERT or UPDATE queries given an array of fields and values of a table
- Execute DELETE queries given the table name and the row search condition
- Retrieve the list of database tables