This package can be used to manipulate domain registration records using the Enom Web services API.
Currently it can perform the following actions:
- Check availability of a domain
- Register a domain
- Renew a domain
- Transfer a domain
- Get or set the DNS of a domain
- Get the expiry date of a domain
- Protect the identification of the owners of a domain
- Get or set the lock status, contacts, forwarding e-mail addresses, host records of a domain
- Get or set Name-My-Phone service settings.
- Synchronize the EPP Key
||Manipulate domain registration using the Enom API
||Custom (specified in a license file)
GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
|All time users:
|All time rank:
Prize: One book of choice by O'Reilly
|Enom is a company that sells domain registration and hosting services.
The company provides a Web services API that resellers can use to manage the domain registration records of their clients.
This package implements a PHP client interface to access the Enom Web services API.
It can be useful to resellers of Enom services that want to expand their offer by providing customized Web interfaces to manage Enom domain registration services.
||Not enough user ratings
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.