This package is a framework for PHP database application development. It is intended to be similar to Oracle Forms.
It employs a development metaphor that resembles Oracle Developer suite, with data blocks, forms, triggers and events.
- A layer for generic data validation that is capable of validating fields, records and blocks of records with programmatic control
- A clear separation and independence between database access, programmatic views of database data and visual presentation of information
- Transparent and uniform access to any database supported by PHP
- Extensible national language support
- Development of a fully functional set of CRUD layers writing as few lines of code as possible, with the capability of hooking additional code to deal with specific areas of the business logic
- Browser neutrality, avoiding, to the maximum possible extent, problems related to browser incompatibility or lack of standard conformance.