TbsSQL is a very simple tool for your PHP applications that makes fast and easy to works with SQL.
The TbsSQL trumps are:
- simple to use, easy to install (only one class), few methods an properties
- placeholders for merging values in one shot
- return data as array, standard objects, specific class objects or clone objects
- a simple cache feature with strict SQL identification (unlike ezSQL)
- a trace mode, and a debug console
- recognized by the TinyButStrong template engine
TbsSQL is available for the following databases:
- SQL-Server (via Ms ODBC or UnixODBC)
- PostgreSQL (version 7.2 or higher)
- ODBC Generic
The examples below:
// Retrieve a single value
$Db->GetVal('SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE (id=%1%) AND (type=%2%)', $id, $type);
// Retrieve a single row
$Db->GetRow('SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE (id=%1%) AND (type=%2%)', $id, $type);
// Retrieve all rows
$Db->GetRows('SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE (id=%1%) AND (type=%2%)', $id, $type);
// Retrieve a list of keys/values
$Db->GetList('SELECT id,name FROM table1 WHERE (id>%1%) AND (type=%2%)', $id, $type);
// Execute statements
$Db->Execute('UPDATE table1 SET type=%2% WHERE id=%1%', $id, $type);
$n = $Db->AffectedRows()
$x = $Db->LastRowId()
See the manual to get more information about other features and supported jokers for other types of item values.
|There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
||Applications that use this class
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.