This is an abstraction package to access several types of SQL databases.
- Drivers to access MySQL, PostgreSQL and InterBase or FireBird
- Can execute SQL query templates supporting conditional blocks
- Caching of query results
- Place holder query arguments
- Execute operations to select and count total number of resulting rows
- Retrieve query results in different modes: all result rows, one row, one column, one cell, associative array, multidimensional associative array, linked tree, etc.
- Support to watch and debug query errors
- Query logging that includes query results and caller line number
- Support to native prepared queries
- Access to BLOBs
Please note: there is a lot of usage examples at http://en.dklab.ru/lib/DbSimple/#list1
E.g. MySQL connect:
$DB = DbSimple_Generic::connect("mysql://login:password@host/database");
$rows = $DB->select('SELECT * FROM ?_user LIMIT 10');
Always fresh version at http://en.dklab.ru/lib/DbSimple/
||Not sure (46.7%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.