This class can be used to communicate with other ICQ users.
- Establish connections to an ICQ server using non-blocking sockets
- Authenticate as a given user
- Receive offline messages
- Send and receive messages
- Send contact authorization requests and acceptance messages
- Check invisible status
- Set the user status and status flags
- Manage contacts and receive contact user online status notifications
- Manage private user lists
- Get and set user information and password
- Search users by several criteria
- Register new user account
- Generate debug and error information
- Trigger connection events and execute event handling code
||Not sure (49.2%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.