This class is a MySQL database access wrapper. It can:
- Connect to a MySQL server
- Execute SQL queries and retrieve single value results or return result rows into arrays
- Return the last inserted table row identifier, the number of result rows and the number of affected rows
- Count the number of executed queries
- Lock and unlock tables
- Escape text literal values or like patterns
- Retrieve database access errors
||Not sure (50.0%)
||Not sure (55.8%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.