This class can be used to add MultiThreading-like Functionality to PHP.
Online Docs Here : http://ajphpth.sourceforge.net/
The Class has an OOP Dynamic structure allowing adding Thread-Calling Classes Or Communication Classes As add-ons
it Comes with 3 Default Thread Calling Methods :-
1. Sockets : in Sockets Method it uses PHPSockets to generate POST requests to server to trigger Thread Execution.
3. CLI : in CLI Methods OS Specific Shell Calls are used to trigger Thread Execution [Exec() must be enabled].
Multiple scripts may be executed in parallel.
Each thread may take it's own parameters .
it Comes with 3 Default Thread Communication & Synchronization Methods :-
1. Shared Memory (Shmop Extension must be available)
1. Flat Files
2. MySql Heap Engine/Table (Offcourse MySQL must be availabe with table creating Prevaliges)
The Class has the Features of :-
1. Completely Cross Platform Threads
3. Threads can communicate directly & Share data (Communication is Fully encapsulated) .
4. Providing Tracing of each Thread State
5. Abstract Mutex Class which can be used from user defined Communication Clases .
6. Threads can interact directly with user in Ajax Method (works best with FireFox as it implements Ajax as it should) .