This class can be used to administer remote Paintball 2 game servers.
It establishes an UDP connection to a given Paintball 2 game server and can execute several types of requests:
- Check if the game server is reachable and online
- Send a ping to command to measure the server response time
- Check if the server requires a password to access
- Get the server status information
- Get the server build version
- Get the current list of players
- Get the server host name, current game map, current team scores, the server map rotation list
- Get the list of bots
- Add or remove a bot
- Send a command to one or all bots
- Get information about a player user
- Get or set the value of a remote console variable
- Ban or remove the ban to an host by IP mask
- Write the list of bans to file
- Kick a player user
- Get the list of banned IP addresses
- Remove temporary bans
- Send an heartbeat command
- Change the game map
- Kill the current game
The class can also strip or convert game text color codes to HTML.
|Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.