This package is a MySQL database access wrapper that can be used to execute SQL queries programmatically.
It has base classes to manage the database connection and query execution and also a class to execute SQL queries from lists of parameters.
The class can execute queries to:
- Count rows in a given table
- Retrieve all rows from a table that match a condition
- Retrieve all values of a table field that match a condition
- Insert table records from an array or parameters
- Create a table from an array of parameters
- Update rows of a table that match a condition with values from a parameter array
- Delete rows from a table that match a condition