This class can be used to authenticate users with a RADIUS network access server according to RFC 2865.
It connects to a Radius server given its IP address and requests access on behalf of an user given his password.
Once authenticated the class may return the attributes of the authorized user.
This class works with at least the following RADIUS servers:
- Authenex Strong Authentication System (ASAS) with two-factor authentication
- FreeRADIUS, a free Radius server implementation for Linux and Unix environments
- Microsoft Radius server IAS
- Radl, a free Radius server for Windows
- RSA SecurID (challenge/response support for the New-PIN mode)
- WinRadius, Windows Radius server (free for 5 users)
- ZyXEL ZyWALL OTP (One-Time Password for Two-Factor Authentication, Authenex ASAS branded by ZyXEL)
Prize: One copy of DWebPro Standard License
|Radius is a protocol often used for enabling network access to ISP clients upon authentication.
This class is a pure PHP implementation of Radius protocol client.
It can be used to authenticate and grant users the access to Web resources served by PHP using the same user names and passwords that ISP clients use to have network access.
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
||Extended CRM (CRM, file management, eShop, communication, FAQ, website)
|MediaWiki Radius Authentication Extension – RadiusAuthPlugin
||RadiusAuthPlugin is an extension / plugin for mediawiki to authenticate against a Radius server
||TCExam is a Computer Based Assessment (CBA) software system (also know as CBT - Computer Based Testing or e-exam) that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.