This class can be used to manipulate a Twitter user account.
It can access the Twitter API Web site and execute several types of operations to manipulate an account of a given Twitter user. It can:
- Get the user's and his friends public time line
- Retrieve, update or delete the user status
- Get the status of friends, followers and users featured on the site
- Retrieve information of a given user
- Get the list of messages sent by the user
- Send a new message to an user
- Delete messages
- Establish or end friendship with another user
- Verify user credentials
- End an user access session
- Retrieve archived status of the user
- Create, retrieve and delete favorites user status
|There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.