This package can be used to compose and execute common types of MySQL database queries.
It can run several types of common queries within a single call using eventual parameters to define queries that take variable values.
Currently it supports the following types of queries:
- SELECT what FROM tablename
- SELECT what FROM tablename WHERE where_expression
- SELECT what FROM tablename ORDER BY order_expression ASC/DESC
- SELECT what FROM tablename WHERE where_expression ORDER BY order_text ASC/DESC
- SELECT what FROM tablename WHERE where_expression ORDER BY order_text ASC/DESC LIMIT query_limits
- UPDATE tablename SET which_set WHERE where_expression
- INSERT INTO tablename (fields) VALUES (which_VALUES)
- CREATE TABLE table_structure
- ALTER TABLE tablename ADD add_what AFTER after_what
- SHOW TABLES
- DROP TABLE tablename
- DELETE FROM tablename WHERE where_expression
- OPTIMIZE TABLE tablename
|Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.