This package can be used iterate over listings split between pages using Smarty templates.
It can display database query results split in multiple pages with output defined using Smarty templates.
The templates may define the presentation of listings as table rows with links to browse different listing pages.
- Paginates results from a given SQL
- Iterates the paginated results (p_item and p_alternating plugins)
- Allows to create a page navigator
- Shows a header content (p_header plugin) and footer content (p_footer plugin)
- Shows a empty template when there is no results (p_empty plugin)
- Allows to create plugins to handle the database queries
- Don't uses sessions to store any data
- You can to use it in a MVC application
- You can create your own pagination style
- For while it supports mysql_*, mysqli_*, pdo (mysql and pgsql), but you can create your own plugins for others databases
|There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.