This class implements a MySQL database access wrapper. It can:
- Connect to a given MySQL server and access given database
- Execute SQL queries
- Retrieve any errors, the number of affected rows, last inserted identifier, number of result columns and rows
- Retrieve the query results into arrays or objects
- Get information about the MySQL client and server
- Create or drop a database
- Retrieve the list of available databases or database tables
- Check server connectivity
- Get connection statistics and variable values
||Not sure (45%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.