This class was designed to be everything you should ever want in mail sending.
- This class contains large pieces of htmlMimeMessage, originally written by Richard Heyes
- This class contains large pieces of smtpclass, originally written by Manuel Lemos
It can easily:
- Send messages through SMTP or MAIL() function
- Send message through GMail, Hotmail or Yahoo servers (Pre-configured)
- Import/Export EMLFiles (Outlook)
- Send a HTML file (with or without images embed)
- Compose text or HTML messages
- Attach files to messages
- Embed images
- Otimized Mass-Mailing (group messages in 20 [or more, or less] so you won't overload your server, and wipes duplicated e-mails from your list)
All required classes are inside the main class file. Only one class file required, nothing else.
Keywords: PHP Mass Sender, PHP Mass Mailer, PHP SMTP Class, PHP Send Through Hotmail, PHP Send Through GMail, PHP Send Through Yahoo, PHP EML, PHP Importing Images, PHP Attach Mail, Attachments, PHP Export to Outlook, PHP Import from Outlook, PHP Sending HTML with images, PHP Embed Images Mail.
We do all this and more with almost NO configuration! Check it out.
||All In One - dSendMail2
||Mass Send, Attach, Embed, Through SMTP or MAIL()
|All time users:
|All time rank:
||Not enough user ratings
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.