This class can be used to manage records of registered users stored in a MySQL database. It can:
- Create new user records
- Verify an user password and starts a logged user session
- End a logged user session
- Check if an account exists with a given user name
- Check if an user has certain permissions
- Retrieve user information by user name, e-mail or id or some other attribute
- Delete an user
- Update an user record
||Not sure (50.0%)
||Not sure (45.0%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this class
No application links were specified for this class.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.