This class is an interface to be used with the PHP programming language to help you
connect,disconnect,insert,update,delete,query,result and page_cut from MySQL or MSSQL
You just change the setting.inc.php to suit your environment.
this file is independence so you can setup other variables at this file.
If you already have a configuration file you can change the
var $setting_file = "lib/setting.inc.php";
var $setting_file = "your configuration file name";
The latest version of class is 2.0 (update at 2003-05-03 17:00 GMT+8)
This new version change log as follow:
1. Add error handling
2. Modifing the new code format
3. More useful page cut function
4. Add the function about getting the ID generated from the previous INSERT operation
1. Correct page_cut error.
2. Improve the function nums and function objects these two functions.
3. The new pgae_cut and show_page_cut functions can let you use these
functions with your template
At this version ,this class include follow functions
1. connection --> Function connection()
2. disconnect --> Function disconnect()
3. insert --> Function insert($tb_name,$cols,$val,$astriction)
4. update --> Function update($tb_name,$string,$astriction)
5. delete --> Function del($tb_name,$astriction)
6. query --> Function query($string)
7. num_rows --> Function nums($string="",$qid="")
8. object --> Function objects($string="",$qid="")
9. insert_id --> Function insert_id($qid="");
10. pagecut --> Function page_cut($tb_name,$astriction,$order,$nowpage="0")
11. show_page_cut --> Function show_page_cut($query_string)
Please see the example.php to get more detail about those functions.
||Not sure (57%)
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author
to add a link here.