This class implements a Oracle database access wrapper which supports stored procedures. It can:
- Establish connections to an Oracle database server
- Execute queries and retrieve results into arrays or objects
- Define PHP variables to bind query values
- Execute INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE queries from lists of parameters that define tables, fields, field values, condition clause and bind variables.
- Execute stored procedures passing parameter values
- Manage transactions
||Not yet rated by the users
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.