|Info||View files (1)||Download .zip||Reputation||Support forum (2)||Blog|
|Last Updated||Ratings||Unique User Downloads||Download Rankings|
|2011-12-27 (2 years ago)||Not enough user ratings||Total: 188||All time: 7,226 This week: 1,459|
|array-constant 2.0.5||GNU General Public Lice...||5.0||PHP 5, Data types|
This class can be used for declaration of array values as constants.
This class was inspired by a similarly named ("Constant Array") class written by Sourav Ray.
This class has at this point been refactored and augmented to the degree that little of the inspiring class remains beyond the concept.
This class provides the following features and enhancements as compared to Sourav Ray's original code:
- Returns booleans for non-associative array values when given (optional)
- Returns values for associative array keys when given (optional)
- Code added to validate individual keys and to retrieve values by individual keys
- Eliminates use of eval() for security and speed
- Fixes Exception handling
- Code has been reformatted
** See the class phpDoc Block for further details!
|Version Control||Unique User Downloads||Download Rankings|
|This week:||0||This week:||1,459|
|User Comments (1)|