This class can apply image effect filters to remote images.
It can take the path of an image and retrieve it to create a true color GD image resource.
The class can apply several image filtering effects and save the result back to a PNG file or serve it as the output of the current script.
Currently it can apply the following image filtering effects:
- Brighten to lighten a darker image
- Brush to adds a slight dabbed, brushed effect
- Darken an overly bright image
- Edge detect to highlights borders between colors on an image, similar to emboss
- Emboss to adds a stamped metal effect
- Flip an image vertically
- Gray scale to convert color image to black and white
- Larger to increase the image dimensions by 2 times
- Mirror to produces a mirrored reflection
- Negative to produces a photo negative
- Pixelate an image
- Sephia to add an aged photo effect
- Sharpen a blurred image
- Sketch to add a sketched, comic book effect
- Smaller to reduce the image dimensions by 2 times
- Smooth to slightly blur an overly sharpened image