PHP professional profile of Dan Tudorache
All class groups
Top 10 charts
this page to a friend!
Bookmark in del.icio.us
PHP professionals countries
Add or edit your professional profile
Post a PHP job
Contact this professional by email
Can move to employer country:
Can work remotely:
Microsoft SQL server:
1 year and 2 months
Mac OS X:
Senior PHP developer, with over 7 years experience in the web development software industry, I have build and managed large scale online applications.
* PHP, MySQL
* CodeIgniter, CakePHP, ZEND, custom MVC
* Template systems : Smarty, Pear
* CMS Frameworks: Wordpress , Joomla, Drupal
* OS: Unix, Windows
* Web servers: Apache, IIS , Lighttpd, Nginx
* File version systems: SVN, CVS
* Optimization tools - cloud computing services (Amazon, Microsoft), Memcache, Xdebug, Elastic Search, DB optimization )
* Third party API's used over the various projects: Facebook API, Twitter API, Google Maps API, Google Graphs API,
Few projects details that I have build:
- Social network w/ images pinning as main functionality , Facebook and Twitter login and share, with bookmark and external websites Pin Buttons with JS functionality, infinite scroll on page functionality, CDN cloud storage of all resources, Elastic Search indexed , based on AJAX calls.
- Travel & Online Booking web application for trips and hotels (w/ third party API's from: HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hostel Bookers, Expedia )
- Last Minute airfare deals application (w/ API's from Expedia, Kayak etc.)
- Travel Blogs for round the world destinations
- Sport News blogs
- Video content broadcast web applications: Video Store, Video on Demand, Pay Per View Systems, Pay Per Minute Systems, TV broadcast (w/ live payment merchants API's : CCBill, Epoch, NetBilling, ClickAndBuy, Pay123 etc.)
- Social network and dating applications
- Proactive Communicator - oral and written
- Analytical skills, Problem Solving and Judgement : Effective solutions on first plan
- Flexibility , receptivity to new good ideas
- Quick Learner
- Good planning skills
- Establishing priorities and scheduling time.
- Well organized.
- Experience in working with a large area of clients and specifications.
- CobIT Framework (ISACA) and CMMI (Software Engineering Institute) knowledge.
Advertise on this site
For more information send a message to
info at phpclasses dot org