This class can be used to query arrays,html,xml or json file with a SQL-like syntax using LINQ.
It takes an array as parameter and can perform several types of queries using an SQL-like syntax as if the array was a relational database.
Currently it supports performing SELECT , DELETE, INSERT and UPDATE queries.
Example SELECT Queries:
- SELECT *FROM myArray ORDER BY key DESC,value ASC,
- SELECT key,value FROM myArray WHERE value='100',
- SELECT * FROM json_file(my_json_file.txt),
- SELECT * FROM xml_file(http://tufyta.com/feed/).channel.item WHERE title LIKE '%linq%'
- SELECT *FROM html_file(http://tufyta.com).div WHERE class='post_title'
- SELECT *FROM text_file(data.txt) WHERE in_array('.line.',array(1,2,3,4,5,6,))
-SELECT * FROM dir_files(doc).files WHERE name LIKE '%D3Linq%'
- SELECT *FROM myArray.subitems WHERE name='Tufan'
- SELECT DISTINCT surname FROM personnels ORDER BY surname DESC
Example INSERT Queries:
- INSERT INTO myArray (name,surname) VALUES ('Tufan','YILDIRIM')
- INSERT INTO myArray.subitems ('known_langs') VALUES ('PHP,C#,C++')
Example UPDATE Queries:
- UPDATE myArray SET name='TUFAN' WHERE surname='YILDIRIM',
- UPDATE myarray.subitems SET known_lags='PHP,C#'
Example DELETE Queries:
- DELETE FROM myArray WHERE name='Tufan'
- DELETE FROM myArray.subistems WHERE known_language LIKE '%PHP%'
There are not enough user ratings to display for this class.
This class implements an efficient method to manipulate hierarchical data stored in SQL databases tables by using preordered tree records.
It is a more efficient method to add, remove and retrieve data that form trees of records, than using the traditional recursive way to manage trees using only a field parent that is really mich more resource consuming as it may require the execution of many database queries. This class uses
This class lets you retrieve a complete tree structure from your database table with a single query. Only tree changes require more than one query.
This class can also use the tree record retrieval functions to generate HTML select input fields that present an hierarchy of options.
Currently, it requires the use mysqldb or sqlitedb class also available in this site, bit it could be easily adapted to use other database access classes.
This package provides means to create, manage and present a gallery of images.
It uses only the image files on a given directory and sessions to store information about the image galleries being presented to each user. Therefore it does not require a SQL database.
This package classes provide functions to:
- List the images in a given gallery directory
- Authenticate the administrator user
- Handle image uploads using HTML forms
- Delete images
- Generate the gallery HTML pages
- Generate pages to display images in full size
This class is meant to output SQL database query results as HTML tables.
It supports displaying a limited range of query result rows per page with buttons to navigate between multiple pages in case the query returned more rows than the specified limit per page.
This class is tested deeply with MySQL and Microsoft SQL server but it may already support other databases.