Validate addresses and send email with attachments
activeMailLib is a class that can validate e-mail addresses and send MIME email messages using the PHP mail() function.
It can generate text or HTML E-mail messages with user defined headers, body parts and character encoding.
File parts can also be attached to the messages.
The class may also perform email address validation based on a regular expression. It may optionally check the addresses with the destination SMTP server using PHP getmxrr() function on Unix-like systems.
This class was designed to be everything you should ever want in mail sending.
- This class contains large pieces of htmlMimeMessage, originally written by Richard Heyes
- This class contains large pieces of smtpclass, originally written by Manuel Lemos
It can easily:
- Send messages through SMTP or MAIL() function
- Send message through GMail, Hotmail or Yahoo servers (Pre-configured)
- Import/Export EMLFiles (Outlook)
- Send a HTML file (with or without images embed)
- Compose text or HTML messages
- Attach files to messages
- Embed images
- Otimized Mass-Mailing (group messages in 20 [or more, or less] so you won't overload your server, and wipes duplicated e-mails from your list)
All required classes are inside the main class file. Only one class file required, nothing else.
Keywords: PHP Mass Sender, PHP Mass Mailer, PHP SMTP Class, PHP Send Through Hotmail, PHP Send Through GMail, PHP Send Through Yahoo, PHP EML, PHP Importing Images, PHP Attach Mail, Attachments, PHP Export to Outlook, PHP Import from Outlook, PHP Sending HTML with images, PHP Embed Images Mail.
We do all this and more with almost NO configuration! Check it out.