This package contains a set of classes for composing and generating HTML forms that resemble the Oracle Forms structure: a form consists of blocks, which consist of properties and may have multiple rows.
To define a custom form you do not need to derive this forms class. You just create instances of form element classes and define triggers to handle form events associated to each form element.
Several form element classes are made available including an experimental file uploading form element class.
FormHandler is a class which allows you to create dynamic forms with support for validating the field values.
With FormHandler you can:
- Generate a form
- Save and edit data from a MySQL, PostgreSQL or Access database
- Validate submitted values
- Can use templates
- The form HTML code is XHTML 1.0 compliant
- Possibility to change to style of the form
- There can be generated special fields like date fields
- Support file uploads
- Possibility to generate an online text editor together with FCKeditor