* added two workaround-functions (very slow) for the missing resample functions (high-quality resizing) in GD versions < 2.0.
* added new resize-calculation mode.
* little fixes.
* fixed again. i shouldn't make updates at 2:00am
* fixed serveral bugs regarding the GD version detection
This class provides an easy to use library to the PHP GD-based image functions.
* Compatible with PHP >= 4.0.6 and all GD versions
* Many smart and useful resize options
* TTF text generation
* Merging of images with many photoshop-like blend modes
* Save images to disk or output to browser
* Fully documented and written in PEAR coding style
This class can resize, rotate, flip, crop and cut images.
It can load an image in GIF, PNG or JPEG format and perform several types of operations on the image like resizing to a given size, rotating by a given angle, flipping horizontal or vertically, cropping orcutting to a given rectangle.
The resulting image can be saved to a file or displayed as the current script output in the format as the original.
This class can be used to manipulate images split in layers.
It can create images that are composed of several independent layers.
The class can apply different effects separately to the images in the different layers or to all layers at once like resizing the canvas.
Separate classes are available which implement different types of operations like Gaussian blur, threshold, grayscale, line detection, gradient detection, laplacian filter, Sobel filter, color replacement, brightness/contrast, photonegative and rotation (and not GD's terrible rotate) with plenty more coming.
In the end it can merge the image layers in a single image that is saved to a file or served as the current script output in any format supported by the GD extension.