This class was designed to be everything you should ever want in mail sending.
- This class contains large pieces of htmlMimeMessage, originally written by Richard Heyes
- This class contains large pieces of smtpclass, originally written by Manuel Lemos
It can easily:
- Send messages through SMTP or MAIL() function
- Send message through GMail, Hotmail or Yahoo servers (Pre-configured)
- Import/Export EMLFiles (Outlook)
- Send a HTML file (with or without images embed)
- Compose text or HTML messages
- Attach files to messages
- Embed images
- Otimized Mass-Mailing (group messages in 20 [or more, or less] so you won't overload your server, and wipes duplicated e-mails from your list)
All required classes are inside the main class file. Only one class file required, nothing else.
Keywords: PHP Mass Sender, PHP Mass Mailer, PHP SMTP Class, PHP Send Through Hotmail, PHP Send Through GMail, PHP Send Through Yahoo, PHP EML, PHP Importing Images, PHP Attach Mail, Attachments, PHP Export to Outlook, PHP Import from Outlook, PHP Sending HTML with images, PHP Embed Images Mail.
We do all this and more with almost NO configuration! Check it out.
Access to e-mail mailboxes using the POP3 protocol
Class that implements the access to mail boxes using the POP3 protocol.
- Support secure connections using TLS
- Provides a stream wrapper class to access messages like files using fopen('pop3://user:pass@localhost/1', 'r');
- POP3 server access using normal and apop login methods
- Authentication mechanisms implemented by SASL client class like: PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM-MD5, NTLM (Windows or Linux/Unix via Samba), etc..
- Determining mailbox statistics (mail box size in bytes and the number of stored messages)
- Listing of individual message sizes and identifier numbers
- Retrieving messages in data blocks of limited size to not exceed the available memory
- Retrieving messages all at once separating the headers from the body and limiting the number of message lines that may be retrieved at once
- Marking messages to be deleted
- Resetting the list of messages to be deleted
- Issuing of protocol NOOP command to avoid connection shutdown while in idle state
Web interface class to create and manage mailing lists with ezmlm. It features:
- Displays a table with the lists already created, showing the list local and domain parts and the number of current subscribers.
- Creation and alteration of list properties.
- Alteration of list automatic message texts.
- Support for list virtual hosts.
- Multi-idiom Web interface.
- Web service interface with SOAP protocol to control mailing list subscriptions remotely.