Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2021-12-01
Posted on: 2021-12-01
Package: Extension Operations for ML
In PHP, arrays are data types that developers can use to manipulate large sets of data.
This package can perform several types of array manipulation operations practical to implement artificial intelligence applications in PHP.
About the Extension Operations for ML Package
The basic purpose is: Implement math operations used in machine learning
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package implements math operations used in machine learning.
It provides several functions for using for instance, in applications that implement machine learning processes. Currently, it can:
- Create an array that contains a set of a specified number of elements that will have a range of values between two numbers
- Create an array that contains the numbers elevated to the power of a given set of numbers passed as an argument in another array
- Convert a given measure in inches to the number of pixels on a screen with a given resolution
- Calculate the display of a text string in pixels using a given TrueType font
- Get the average and the frequency of the array
- Perform a binary search in the array
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,592,318 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.