Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2022-02-15
Posted on: 2022-02-15
Package: Laravel Algorithm
This package implements several types of calculation algorithms as Laravel services.
Multiple Laravel applications can reuse these Laravel services without researching and developing the code to implement these calculation algorithms.
About the Laravel Algorithm Package
The basic purpose is: Implements several algorithms as Laravel services
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package implements several algorithms as Laravel services.
It provides a Laravel application with service classes to implement several types of algorithms to solve problems of various kinds.
Currently, it provides services that implement algorithms like:
- Barter market to calculate how many comic books you can trade for coins
- Convert a number from Integer to a string that represents that number in the Roman format
- Convert a number from Roman string to the Integer that represents that number in decimal
- Calculate the median of values from two arrays
- Check if a number is a palindrome by verifying if reverting the order of number digits, it would appear to be the same number
- Calculate the reverse of a number
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,596,731 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.