Author: Manuel Lemos
Last month viewers: 7
Categories: PHP Tutorials, Lately in PHP Podcast
To do those activities you love, you need to plan well how you spend your time, splitting your time well between activities you do for yourself, your spouse, family, friends, and PHP developer work.
The best way to plan well how you use your time is to use good time management tools and methods.
Read this article, or watch a 6-minute podcast video or listen to the audio of part 9 of episode 90 of the Lately in PHP podcast to learn how to do good time management with suggested methods and tools.
In this article you can learn:
What Pieces of Advice You Can Get as a Developer
1. Previous article: Be a Good Community Member Sharing Your Open Source Work in Community Sites
2. Previous article: Use a Readable PHP Coding Style
3. Previous article: Share Reusable Classes with Simple Documentation and Example Code
4. Previous article: Share Nice Tutorial Articles to Help Other Developers Learn Step by Step
5. Previous article: Find a Mentor to Learn From His/Her Experience Faster
6. Previous article: Have a Balanced Personal Life with Great Quality
7. Previous Article: Make Money Selling Better Versions of Your Open Source Work
8. Previous Article: Find Compatible Partners to Create Your Own Business Around Your Own Products and Services
9. This Article: Use Good Time Management Methods and Tools
10. Next Article: What is Your Point of View
Download Size: 2MB Listeners: 540
Introduction music provided by http://spoti.fi/NCS
In iTunes, use the Subscribe to Podcast... item of the Advanced menu, and then enter the URL above to subscribe to this podcast.
See the Lately in PHP podcast play list on YouTube and Subscribe to this channel there.
Episode 90 Part 9 Video
9. Use Good Time Management Methods and Tools
Time is one of the most important values that you need to make good use during your life. We know that we all die some day. Therefore it is important that we make good use of our life time have as much pleasure as possible and avoiding any pains.
To make good use of your time, I suggest that you use a good time management tool or method. Personally, I use the Trello application. You may also use other tools like Google Agenda. You may as well use a paper notebook on which you can write notes using a pen or a pencil.
The actual tool or method that you use it is not important. What is important is that you note down all the tasks that you need to do, so you do not forget any important task doing all the work planning ahead, sorting priorities according to what is important for you.
This way you can progress every day doing better tasks that will help you to have a better life.
- Trello task management application
- Google Agenda (formerly called Google Calendar)
- Article on using paper notebooks to keep track of tasks to do
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.