* This file is automatically invoked after every URL request and only when the rewrite
* conditions defined into the .htaccess file are satisfied.
* It provides the auto loading of classes and the MVC objects creations, by using
* framework\Loader and framework\Dispatcher classes, depending on the requested URL.
* You can also use this file as header template for building your own PHP file based script
* containing code that use Web MVC Framework classes.
* For this purpose simply comment out each line of code that contain a Dispatcher use.
* @filesource index.php
* @author Rosario Carvello <email@example.com>
* @version GIT:v1.0.0
* @copyright (c) 2016 Rosario Carvello <firstname.lastname@example.org> - All rights reserved. See License.txt file
* @license BSD Clause 3 License
* @license https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause This software is distributed under BSD-3-Clause Public License
// The path of this script
define ("RELATIVE_PATH", "");
// Enable error reporting and disable notices
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
// Commons initializations and configurations loading
// Note: for changing framework or application setting see config folder.
header('Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8');
include_once(RELATIVE_PATH . "config/framework.config.php");
// Use of framework classes
// Set classes auto loader simply by instantiating framework Loader
$loader = new Loader();
// Create a Dispatcher to dispatch URL request to the appropriate user controller
$dispatcher = new Dispatcher();