* Configuration used by spiral console toolkit to declare set of configuration and update commands.
* Attention, configs might include runtime code which depended on environment values only.
* @see ConsoleConfig
* When set to true console will try to locate commands automatically using Tokenizer.
'locateCommands' => true,
* Manually registered set of commands. Use this section when locateCommands is off.
'commands' => ,
* This set of commands will be executed when command "configure" run. You can declare command
* options, header and footer.
'configureSequence' => [
'views:compile' => ['options' => ],
* Set of commands executed inside "update" command. If you want to use any external migration
* tool like https://phinx.org/ - you can add it's command right here and combine it with orm
* models with passive schemas.
'updateSequence' => [
'odm:schema' => ['options' => ],
'orm:schema' => ['options' => ],