All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- add example for filter usage
- add documentation for filter usage
- extend unit tests
- implement \_\_clone();
- implement usage of filter in writer::copy
- write documentation
- write adapter to easy up migration from EasyCsv - 0.0.2 to this component
1.7.0 - released at 2018-11-07
- add the php-nightly test in Travis CI build and let this allow failure.
- fixed broken composer.json
- let the package require PHP >=5.6 version.
- remove the additional space.
- we don't guarantee that the php-nightly test will always be successful.
- set the different PHPUnit version to support multiple PHP versions.
- using the class-based PHPUnit namespace to be compatible with the latest stable PHPUnit version.
1.6.0 - released at 2017-05-28
- dropped support for php version below 5.6
- moved release history into changelog
- replaced deprecated array syntax "array()" with ""
1.5.14 - released at 2016-05-30
- relaxed dependency for mockery
1.5.13 - released at 2016-03-16
1.5.12 - released at 2016-02-22
- moved to psr-4 autoloading
- removed build status from scrutinizer section
- updated depencenies
1.5.11 - released at 2016-01-20
1.5.10 - released at 2016-01-12
- fixed dependency handling for phpunit 4.8.*
1.5.9 - released at 2015-12-11
1.5.8 - released at 2015-11-08
1.5.7 - released at 2015-10-07
1.5.6 - released at 2015-09-10
1.5.5 - released at 2015-09-10
1.5.4 - released at 2015-09-09
1.5.3 - released at 2015-08-26
1.5.2 - released at 2015-07-06
1.5.1 - released at 2015-07-04
1.5.0 - released at 2015-07-02
1.4.0 - released at 2015-07-02
- started cli example to easy up usage
- added "rewind" call when using reader::readAll() and reader::readMany()
1.3.0 - released at 2015-06-26
- added headline output support as keys for Reader::readMany()
- added headline output support as keys for Reader::readOne()
- can be disabled by Reader::disableAddHeadlineToOutput()
- can be enabled by Reader::enableAddHeadlineToOutput()
- is enabled by default
- fixed broken unit test for php 5.3
- moved complex array combine into own project
- removed duplicated code in Reader
1.2.0 - released at 2015-06-25
1.1.0 - released at 2015-06-10
- added link to api
- added minimum php version requirement
- implemented "move($path)" method into Writer
- removed "TODO"
- updated dependencies
1.0.0 - released at 2015-06-07