* Short description for file.
* In this file, you set up routes to your controllers and their actions.
* Routes are very important mechanism that allows you to freely connect
* different urls to chosen controllers and their actions (functions).
* PHP versions 4 and 5
* CakePHP(tm) : Rapid Development Framework (http://cakephp.org)
* Copyright 2005-2010, Cake Software Foundation, Inc. (http://cakefoundation.org)
* Licensed under The MIT License
* Redistributions of files must retain the above copyright notice.
* @copyright Copyright 2005-2010, Cake Software Foundation, Inc. (http://cakefoundation.org)
* @link http://cakephp.org CakePHP(tm) Project
* @package cake
* @subpackage cake.app.config
* @since CakePHP(tm) v 0.2.9
* @license MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php)
* Here, we are connecting '/' (base path) to controller called 'Pages',
* its action called 'display', and we pass a param to select the view file
* to use (in this case, /app/views/pages/home.ctp)...
Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'users', 'action' => 'index'));
Router::connect('/admin', array('controller' => 'users', 'action' => 'dashboard', 'admin' => TRUE));
* ...and connect the rest of 'Pages' controller's urls.
Router::connect('/pages/*', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action' => 'display'));
* Load all plugin routes. See the CakePlugin documentation on
* how to customize the loading of plugin routes.
* Load the CakePHP default routes. Only remove this if you do not want to use
* the built-in default routes.
require CAKE . 'Config' . DS . 'routes.php';