*** How to use the SSIS Event Handler script ***
*** 03.16.2011 ***
*** Updated 02.28.2012 ***
In the ZEND_EPS_SSIS_EventHandler class, these lines appear at the bottom:
/** NOTE: Edit these lines below as necessary to execute the class. **/
* Instantiate the event handler class by passing in the SSIS file extention to identify SSIS data files.
* The event handler creates and executes the dtexec application via the class.
* Uses $_SERVER variables to keep the configuration file location dynamic across environments.
* Allows for use of Prefix or Suffix (default) naming conventions of the SSIS file.
* Allows for the usage of reporting options as well.
$evt = new ZEND_EPS_SSIS_EventHandler('ssis',['P','S']);
The BEST way to use this class without modification is to:
1) Name all SSIS data files that will be processed with the 'ssis' extension
2) Set the DTEXEC_CONFIGURATION environment variable to be where dtexec.exe application will get config settings from (i.e. 'd:\ssis\dtexec_config.xml')
3) Set the SFTP_HOME environment variable to where files that come into (uploaded to) the server for processing are located (i.e. 'c:\sftp')
4) Set the SSIS_HOME environment variable to where files that are to be processed are located (i.e. 'd:\ssis\data')
If the variables are NOT to be set as in points 3 & 4 above, then something along these lines will work, provided the paths actually exist:
$evt = new ZEND_EPS_SSIS_EventHandler('ssis','P','c:\inbound\data','c:\ssis\data');