SplitCSV helps to split comma separated value file (CSV) into chunks by configurable options:
* Each file's part contains first row from original file (or several one)
* Every file's part has name as original but with a prefix
Of course it is not possible to implement all varies of algorithms of splitting.
Therefore SplitCSV presents AbstractRule and RuleInterface to add user rules.
There are two split rules that is available from box:
* Split by number of rows
* Split by file size
Area of usage
There are several fields where better have several files instead of one:
* Project log files to prevent them growing to gigantic size
* Reports before sending them off by email
* Price list from different stores before import them to someone
* Prepare data for parallel calculation to make possible spread data between servers or processes
The example file can be found here: `/Example.php`