All notable changes to SmallServerAdmin will be documented in this file.
[1.0.57-alpha] - 2016-07-03
The new version includes a small structural changes.
Recommended to move SSH settings from the /ssa.config.php file to the /servers/default.php file.
And also recommended to rename keys
url in the
For proper operation of the new version, it is recommended to add the new settings to the /ssa.config.php:
And also update the
- Support for multiple update sources;
- Markdown support;
- Adding, editing and deleting server configurations.
- Default server and ssh settings from ssa.config.php
(connection settings are expected in a config files in the folder /servers).
- Subversion API (/svn/api.php).
[1.0.49-alpha] - 2016-06-12
- ssh2 checking;
- Connection test;
- Client-side localization and resources for Russian;
- Resources for German (only server-side);
- Widget of news: Twitter replaced to Facebook and VKontakte.
- Search sites (/sites/api.php).
[1.0.39-alpha] - 2016-05-03
- @adminstock news widget;
- New module - settings with update functions;
- Logout button;
- Support for multiple servers;
- Move, copy and mass deletion files and folders.
- References to script and style file moved to
- The language selection interface changed.
- Fixed problem with setting the password to svn users,
if the password file does not exist;
- Error messages on Russian;
- Fixed detection of
Content-Type in API.
[1.0.32-alpha] - 2016-04-27